Travel until you get lost


I just want to travel, I just want to get lost. My inner agitation pushes me from place to place in this limited range, nothing feels right, nothing feels like a real home. But when I travel, independent and free, I can breath, I can smile, I can run through forests and hills, up and down, from city to city. Every day is a new journey, the journey itself is my home, a home that I never had before.



Please, just let me give the chance, the chance to feel alive again, I don't want to be stuck in this state and place forever, dear god, maybe just a clue where to begin, I know I still have so much time left, but every past day is another space of wasted time, another day caught in my comfort zone which is for real, a pure nightmare.


Shots by Mandy Menz


2 comments :